photo: Lucia Faraig
The section Must See Must Bee is a summary of the films screened during the most important film festivals around the world which even the most knowledgeable film enthusiasts might have missed, when making an effort to digest the plethora of new film productions.
They constitute true pearls of international cinematography, which we intend to serve to our festival audiences, as we believe that their thematic, visual and artistic originality make them deserve extra attention. This year, the section will be predominantly comprised of film premières and pre-releases, some of which are going to be screened in Poland for the very first time.
List of films:
- Alma Viva, dir. Cristele Alves Meira, Portugal, Belgium, France 2022, 88'
- The Beasts, dir. Rodrigo Sorogoyen, Spain, France 2022, 137'
- The Crime Is Mine, dir. François Ozon, France 2023, 102'
- Falcon Lake, dir. Charlotte Le Bon, France, Canada 2022, 100'
- Inland, dir. Fridtjof Ryder, Great Britain 2022, 82'
- The Innocent, dir. Louis Garrel, France 2022, 99'
- Limbo, dir. Ivan Sen, Australia 2023, 108'
- The Man Without Guilt, dir. Ivan Gergolet, Slovenia, Italy, Croatia 2022, 113'
- On the Adamant, dir. Nicolas Philibert, France, Japan 2022, 109'
- Pink Moon, dir. Floor van der Meulen, Netherlands, Slovenia 2022, 94'
- The Plough, dir. Philippe Garrel, France, Switzerland 2023, 95'
- Punch, dir. Welby Ings, New Zealand 2022, 98'
- When It Melts, dir. Veerle Baetens, Belgium, Netherlands 2023, 111'