Media accreditation regulations
- On September, 11 2017 International Film Festival Tofifest (hereinafter referred to as “Festival”) starts granting media accreditations for the 15th edition of the Festival, which is going to take place between October, 21–29 2017.
- Applications will be accepted until October 19, 2017. After this date, there is no possibility of obtaining accreditation.
- Accreditations are free of charge.
- Accreditations are personal and cannot be transferred.
- Accreditations are reserved for active journalists (including camera men) working for the press, radio, TV, online media as well as bloggers and creators of social networking services.
- Document required for granting accreditation is the acknowledgement made in any form by a media organization that a journalist represents.
- One media organization can be granted up to 3 personal accreditations. It does not apply to television crews (they are granted one accreditation for a lead journalist and temporal passes to enter the festival area for the crew). Patronage media can receive extra accreditations on the basis of additional applications.
- Accreditation entitles to:
- a greeting festival packet [including a catalogue];
- free entrance to film shows (earlier booking in particular box offices is required, more info will be available in the ”Service” section of the festival official website);
- using the press office and complete information service: press materials (including photo and video) concerning the festival and festival films;
- Accreditation does not entitle to the entrance to accompanying events.
- Journalists without personal accreditation will not be allowed to work in the festival centre and festival cinemas, or interview guests of the Festival invited by the organizers.
- The final decision on accreditation is made by the organiser of the Festival.
- Accreditation releases can be collected from October, 21 2017, in the Festival Centre — CKK Jordanki in Toruń, al. Solidarności 1-3.
If you need more information, contact
Press Office coordinator
email@example.com, mobile +48 574 790 004